Heatwaves represents all major brands of thermostats. As these units are the only visible and aesthetically prominent components of the installation we are sensitive to the clients needs in this regard and therefore not prescriptive about the choice and brand used. Recommendations will however be made wherever necessary with respect to technical function and overall quality.
A programmable thermostat is a thermostat which is designed to adjust the temperature according to a series of programmed settings that take effect at different times of the day. Programmable thermostats may also be called setback thermostats or clock thermostats.
18 Important facts about the Luxury 2 thermostat:
1. Easy to install.
2. Simple to use.
3. Intuitive menu guides you through the setting process.
4. Comfortable floor temperature at required time.
5. Modern and attractive.
6. 10 year battery backup.
7. You never need to reset after power interruption.
8. Child lock.
9. Built-in clock and calendar.
10. Dual sensor (Air/Floor or use as regulator).
11. Full compatibility with existing floor sensors.
12. Factory pre-set events.
13. Events can be changed to suit ones lifestyle.
14. The room temperature can be temporarily changed.
15. Safe and reliable, international approvals.
16. 3 year warranty.
17. Energy efficient +.
18. Saving money.